Chiropractic Care in Singapore - Check Reviews on Light Chiropractic

Are you going for Chiropractic treatment for the first time? Well! Don’t be nervous. Light Chiropractic, Singapore is there to help you get rid of all your fear.  The vast majority of patients get anxious about Chiropractic treatment as they fear it to be a painful one. This myth is completely a wrong one, instead, the treatment has proven to be the most effective treatment for the patients. One needs to go to the right chiropractor, a well-qualified and experienced one. We understand that a good doctor is the one who gives a right treatment at the right time, therefore, Light Chiropractic is the right place for you in Singapore. A conventional treatment sometimes requires the patients to get a surgery. We, at Light Chiropractic, are here to assist our patients by giving them the treatment which is a cost-effective and an effective one.




The main philosophy of our treatment is manipulation of the musculoskeletal system, especially spine. The science is that the correct alignment of the body's musculoskeletal system enables fast healing. Chiropractic is an art of healing without drugs. It is a holistic treatment that has a solution to all the deformities and pain. We have made more than 700,000 adjustments. Apart from Singapore, people from other countries also come to us to get themselves treated. We are proud to share some of the reviews which our patients have left with us. There are as follows:


Valerie Chan
Place - Singapore

She is a teacher in Singapore and she received her chiropractic treatment for the first time. Check what she reviews about our chiropractic centre -
I was expecting some pain but to my surprise, there wasn't any. I actually felt quite good. As the tension in my lower back is relieved. Overall I feel quite relaxed and I am looking forward to the next session. When I came for chiropractic care, I personally haven't had any experience before. It is more of spinal adjustments, more of the body adjustments and stuff.”



Amandip Grewal
Place: Canada



Mr. Amandip had an unfortunate incident at his work which caused him a back pain. He chose to receive chiropractic care from Dr. Theo. We are proud to make Amandip`s journey memorable with us. He left an amazing testimonial for us.


I have been in Singapore for 4 years now and I am recently new to Dr. Theo`s office now and I have arrived about a week now. What brought me here was an unfortunate incident at work. I experience some extremely painful back pain and it was recommended by some colleagues at work to see Dr. Theo. I was nervous about it, this was my first Chiropractic experience. So, I did not know what to expect. When I did arrive, one thing that I really liked was how comfortable he made me feel. About the experience here, he is an incredibly personable person, very friendly and made me feel at ease about the entire process, and talk me through it step by step. Definitely, the pain I was experiencing I getting better day by day.”



Ivan Khriswardi
Place - Indonesia


This is not the first time Ivan has received a chiropractic treatment to heal his back. He stopped the treatment when he though that his condition was resolved to the normal. A few months later he started to feel pain in back again. It gives us immense pleasure to restore his healthy condition once again. Read his journey with Light Chiropractic -

Hello, my name is Ivan and I am from Kediri. I was diagnosed with herniated disc in my L4/L5 by my doctor in Jakarta. I was treated in Surabaya and the doctor advised me to undergo a spinal operation. But before I decided on surgery, I tried chiropractic in Surabaya. After few sessions of chiropractic care in Suryabaya, I felt much better and the pain disappeared. After the pain faded, I did not continue my care sessions anymore. As time passed I realized some symptoms started coming back. Because there are no more chiropractors in Suryabaya and in other cities in Indonesia, I found Light Chiropractic Singapore and made an appointment get chiropractic treatment. The chiropractic center is very easy to locate. It is close to Raffles Palace MRT station. They provide excellent care service here and I am treated every day since I got here. And I felt the results and I felt much better, the little symptoms have started to disappear.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light Chiropractic Singapore | Top 10 Benefits of Chiropractic treatment over the conventional treatment

Are you on a business travel? Learn how you can protect your back from long hours of travel | Light Chiropractic Review

What makes a Light Chiropractor in Singapore a PERFECT one?